Monday. Monday was like 3 days in one. It wasn’t bad, though, Mondays are just full days. So, I had color in the morning, and we finished up the crits from the week before (a few people didn’t have time to go) and then we looked at some slides, and then we printed. I only printed one picture, and I don’t even remember what it is right now, but I remember liking it I think haha. That was the first day of Monday. Then I had world civ. I handed in my essay and the book I’m going to read, Guns, Germs, and Steel, unless I can think of a better one… and he lectured for half the time and we watched a movie the other half. I was sleepy. That was the second day of Monday. Then I went to the gym, and then to the darkroom and printed black and white photos, which I need to put up! And then I hung out with Tudor while he finished some color printing, and then put up a few SDS flyers. I have to get the group to help me out and finish up, though, because I couldn’t do it all.
All right, so Tuesday. That was yersterday! I had a really good day. Got up and went to the gym as always, and then had black and white, critique as always, got out early as almost always. Then I printed 4 giant sized FINAL prints, which was fun because it’s a lot more meticulous and perfectionist than work prints, so it takes longer, but the outcome is awesome. Oh an of course, I had JSU at lunch. We ate in the Sukkah, because that’s part of the holiday. I found out that Sukkot is basically a harvest sort of festival… or… a fall holiday, I think. Of course, everything means and represents something as always in Jewish stuff, if you’re curious I can explain, otherwise, I wont for now. But it was fun, and a friend of mine, or, a soon-to-be friend of mine who I don’t know well but met last year, came back, and I hadn’t seen him yet! So that was small cheerfulness no. 1. Then, right before I was leaving for class, Simcha and I were talking about food and weight watchers and stuff (which I forgot to tell you! Simcha joined weight watchers as his Jewish new-years resolution! Haha, so now I’m his go-to person because he found out I’ve been doing weight watchers for a while!) and how we got started on the conversation was that he asked, Bonnie? You look like you’ve lost weight, have you? And I was like YES I HAVE thanks for noticing! Because he’s been the first person to notice and say something. I dunno if anyone else has noticed, but they will soon. It’s just that Simcha has such a tendency to notice the right things at the right times, whether good or bad, and then he seems to forget about them right afterwards, which makes them even more sincere, like he really though of it in the moment and meant what he sad. It was excellent. That was small cheerfulness no. 2. Then when I was priting, this guy whom I’ve met but not really talked to, started taking to me. And he was so easy to talk to, and he’s just SO NICE, and that’s all there is too it. Nice guy striking up a conversation, small cheerfulness no. 3.
I forgot to mention I’d also had a very nice dream, which would be small cheerfulness no. 4.
Anyway, after I finished printing, I went to the Sukkah party. I was late, though, and now I regret that, but it’s okay! It was still fun. There was not really any food left though, except friend onions, which were delicious, but so bad for me haha. Oh well, I’m making up for it today. There were bunches for fun people there (small cheerfulness no. 5) and on my way there I ran into Tudor (small cheerfulness no. 6). Point being, it was just a fun day. Nothing “special.” That’s all there is to it!
All right so today, I went to 3-D and the project was pretty neat, mostly because I love using glue guns, and I got to use one for like 5 hours straight. I stayed through lunch so I would have less for homework, and the homework is light and easy. Yay. That’s all that happened today.
I have yoga in a little under and hour and a half and then I have SDS. I have to make my silk screening plates, well, I have to come up with a design first… and tomorrow I have an appointment to see if I can’t get those CCA Pre-College credits transferred in (unlikely, but I’m hopeful!). And… I’m going into the city as usual on Friday with Susanna, and then I’m FINALLY going to Simcha’s YAY. I’ll tell you about the rest of my plans for the weekend when we get there. And since I did my digital homework over the weekend, I don’t have to worry about that, and since I accidentally did my Art History homework early, oh wait… did I? Haha well I’ll have to check. But anyway. That’s all for now :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home