Wednesday, September 26, 2007

(If you want to read chronologically, read my earlier post from today first. Otherwise, read on young grasshopper. Or, older grasshopper. Or, you human, you. Read. hehe).

Okay, now for writing about today! Early this morning, Michele came over to take one of my digital pictures. We agreed to it last night because the lighting would be good at 8:30 in the morning, right on my balcony because it rises into my window (I know this because it often rises right into my eyes, hehe). So it was successful! I forgot to write that I’ve already had a failed attempt, 2 actually, at taking the Ether picture, so we’re going to get that one done tomorrow. I took the Earth picture this morning. I believe I told you about my digital assignment? Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Ether. It’s really cool and I’m really juiced about it! Hopefully, I’ll be able to take 2 pictures tomorrow, Ether and either Water or Air. Water requires obtaining a round mirror, so that might not happen by tomorrow, and Air requires finding a place Michele can be suspended from, so Ether may be the only one I take. But either way, one by one is fine with me (I decided that that would be the best plan of action last weekend) and the Earth one was successful this morning, so I’m going good!

Then, I of course, had 3-D. We were finishing the wooden display cases for all of the pieces we’ve done thus far. We were supposed to be done by lunch, which mine was. No, it doesn’t look great, but he doesn’t care, he knows it’s our first wood project, and he cares that we learned something from our mistakes, which I certainly did. You learn by doing, and you do better the next time. But then, most people weren’t finished, so he ended up extending the project into the afternoon, which was excellent for me because I was done! So I got to leave :D YAY.

I came back to my room and wrote mom and email in China. Then I read a bit, and went to the grocery store to buy tons of fresh produce and good for me stuff like humus yum! And I picked a bunch up for Michele because she had to go to work, but by the time she was out, it would be part of the holiday, which means that she has to treat sundown today until sundown at the end of normal Shabbat on Saturday all like Shabbat, so she can’t buy food or cook anything, and she was out of fruits and veggies! So I am a good friend :) I found corn for HELLA cheep, it was excellent, so I’ll make that for me and her soon yay. And I love my fruits and such, I’m excited!

Then I had yoga, which as always, was wonderful! I wish I could have yoga every day instead of having to go to the gym. They have 3 free classes a week, and I’d go to all of them, except that all 3 are right during something else! Like class or JSU and something else… it is lame, I must say. Cuz then I’d have yoga 5 times a week and it would rock my socks off! I really liked some of the moves we did today, they were new ones, and I felt very accomplishing and I can see myself getting stronger because I can do old moves more easily. I love yoga, what wonderful stuff.

Then I had SDS. We’re planning a movie screening of Who Killed the Electric Car as or first screening a week from Sunday. I’m making the flyers, and I’m pretty juiced to design a picture of some monster eating an electric car or something, hehe. And I’m really juiced to see this movie, I’ve heard it was really good. And I know a lot of other people who’ve wanted to see it, so it should draw hopefully a good crowd. We’re thinking of projecting it outside on the lawn, fun! The other thing we’re starting in attempting budget transparency. We want to know where all the money goes, why we have tuition increases, etc. I’m juiced about that too. we’re gunna write up a letter and table and have people sign a copy if they want to and then give all hundreds (hopefully) of them to the president. Fun stuff :D

Well, that’s it. I dunno where Michele is. Oh yeah, I forgot that’s not it! My suit-mate, Rachel, she’s leaving the school on Saturday. I’m not supposed to know why, so I wont say why here, but it is sad :( and really too bad. I liked having her as a roomie, and I’m sorry she couldn’t stay and have fun here! It’s really too bad. Also, Spencer might move into his own apartment next semester (maybe) so I could have a whole new set of roomies. But regardless, I wonder if someone will move in when Rachel’s gone. I dunno how that’ll work because we’re on the genderblind floor, and you have to want to specifically be on it and such, and not everyone is okay with living with people of the opposite sex. *Shrug* we’ll see.

Okay, that really is it I think. I should do some homework reading, but I wanna read Harry Potter! I’ll compromise and read Art History instead of world civ. That sounds like an excellent plan. Still good, but still homework. Art History: The Prefect Compromise. Hehe. It could be some sort of ad!

Well, toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

it's too bad your roomie va a salir!
:(
finish harry plopper soon so we can discuss!

p.s. i was wondering, what kind of suff do you quieres for me to write in my blog? i'm just writing about school stuff. tell meeeee :)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home