Anyway, so then I finished the 6th Harry Potter and was angry at the ended. And then I finished Music and Lyrics, a movie I’d been watching but couldn’t finish because my computer kept turning off. Then, I was supposed to read world civ., but I still haven’t, because instead me and Michele watched Sin City, which was really excellent. Now I am exhausted because it was a really exhausting movie, really intense. So I figure, I’ll see if I can’t read some world civ. (doubt I’ll get through more than a few pages, and then maybe I’ll try to finish some more at lunch tomorrow before class) and fall asleep. What a short and easy blog! Oh yeah, and I talked to Jessica today for a while, which was really nice :) I love that girl, we’re gunna be best friends forever no matter how corny that sounds! Goodnight all.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Hello. So I went to the gym today, somewhat begrudgingly, but I ain’t gunna stop now! And then I went to the color darkroom, which went beautifully better than yesterday. I got done a lot quicker, and I like the prints I did. Thankfully, we’re having a critique tomorrow, and not a darkroom day (2 darkroom days in a row for me was exhausting enough, I dunno if I could handle a third…) and I’m excited to see what everyone has done! I didn’t push myself too hard in the gym today (didn’t feel like it, but I biked 9 miles, 40 minuets), and I ate better today, aka not eating when I wasn’t hungry. So I think I’ll be right back on track. It seems to be a pendulum (wow I can’t believe I spelled that right!) where I swing slightly into eating more than I should, but swing back when I set my mind to it (sometimes subconsciously, I suppose) and it swings back again inherently, so I always just have to wait for it to settle again. That’s actually a really neat way of looking at it, because that means that it can’t get stuck up on one side and that it’ll always swing back! Cool!
Anyway, so then I finished the 6th Harry Potter and was angry at the ended. And then I finished Music and Lyrics, a movie I’d been watching but couldn’t finish because my computer kept turning off. Then, I was supposed to read world civ., but I still haven’t, because instead me and Michele watched Sin City, which was really excellent. Now I am exhausted because it was a really exhausting movie, really intense. So I figure, I’ll see if I can’t read some world civ. (doubt I’ll get through more than a few pages, and then maybe I’ll try to finish some more at lunch tomorrow before class) and fall asleep. What a short and easy blog! Oh yeah, and I talked to Jessica today for a while, which was really nice :) I love that girl, we’re gunna be best friends forever no matter how corny that sounds! Goodnight all.
Anyway, so then I finished the 6th Harry Potter and was angry at the ended. And then I finished Music and Lyrics, a movie I’d been watching but couldn’t finish because my computer kept turning off. Then, I was supposed to read world civ., but I still haven’t, because instead me and Michele watched Sin City, which was really excellent. Now I am exhausted because it was a really exhausting movie, really intense. So I figure, I’ll see if I can’t read some world civ. (doubt I’ll get through more than a few pages, and then maybe I’ll try to finish some more at lunch tomorrow before class) and fall asleep. What a short and easy blog! Oh yeah, and I talked to Jessica today for a while, which was really nice :) I love that girl, we’re gunna be best friends forever no matter how corny that sounds! Goodnight all.


1 Comments:
i forgot you didn't know about the sixth book! :o
what are your speculations about the seventh?
Post a Comment
<< Home