All images copyright Bonnie Hodul 2007
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Haha Tommy, I just read your comment about there being no picture of you! Here’s my rebuttal: you’re never around for me to take pictures! And when I do try, the few times I manage to CORNER you, you looks so silly because you’re all aware of the camera and stuff! But I do really want a few nice pictures of you. Notice I have the most of molly, that’s because I’m with her the most. And I only have one of mom because mom gets all silly in front of the camera, too. The only reason I have a few of Dad and Grandma isn’t because I’m taking tons like with Molly, it’s because they’re both un-afraid of the camera, and ignore it, pretend it’s not there, so I get real shots, Yeah? So don’t you worry! I already have big plans for you at Christmas :D hehe. That being said, here are my most recent black and white pictures. Let me know what you think! The final crit for this project is this next Tuesday. I’m only printing the very best ones large, the ones I’m really sure about, and I’m leaving the rest 8x10.






All images copyright Bonnie Hodul 2007
All images copyright Bonnie Hodul 2007


1 Comments:
I think the bumper and the lamps are great. The reflection of the photographer and friend only popped out after a while.I like that there are so few straight lines. This could lead to some interesting framing say a square or circle or a hexagon rather than a rectangle since there isn't a good long direction with such a boxy car. How about a parallelogram framing to contrast with the boxiness of the car? I also like the way the lines the lamps are hanging on aren't parallel. It makes it seem if they are all coming from the same point. I can't decide if the lower right could be cleaned up or if it adds to the picture. It does give the picture a disorienting feeling like the lamps aren't hanging from a ceiling. Could it be displayed at 90 degrees?
Post a Comment
<< Home