Sunday, November 19, 2006

I have PHOTOS!

Alright, so these are the pictures, mostly from the trip to Long Island. I didn’t use all of them in my critique because they’re not all particularly interesting, but I figured you’d like to see them anyways. Some of the are great, though. It’s just unfortunate how blurry they are! You miss so much, but there’s not a whole lot I can do about that, I just don’t have access to another camera.

The first six here are from Rocky Point, on the beach, and the neighbor’s house, which was awesome! I’d like to go back when I’m doing color printing and take more of it. The first one was one that a lot of people liked a lot, so it'll be in my final portfolio. My friend Courtney printed took the neatest picture of the hanging balloons a few eeks back and I asked her to print me a cop and I reminder he that I wanted it and she was like sure, but you have to print me the chiars in return. I was like DEAL! It's pretty awsome. Actually, I'll just put a little star by the ones that will be. Of course, there are previous pictures and pictures that have yet to be taken that will be in it as well, but for now, you can know which out of these.

* ---->





* ---->





These next six are from Grampa’s garden, the one he was volunteering at, helping the little kids garden. I really really liked the garden, and two of my best pictures that will be going in my final portfolio came from it. =)



* ---->





* ---->



And then this one is random, not from Long Island at all. Actually, it’s from right around the corner. These are really hard to see, I’m sorry.



And this one is from Port Jefferson. It has potential, but didn’t turn out so great.



And these two are from one of the church graveyards somewhere on Long Island, the center of… where ever the first people to come from Europe lived.





And this is that LCD project I was telling you about, the one that I had so much fun doing but I couldn’t post it because it wasn’t done yet. Of course, he was negative about it, but screw him, I thought I did an awesome job and I’m really fed up with all his damn negativity for all the live in the present moment crap he preaches. Sorry, little rant there. I’m just sick of out stuff never being good enough for him. But pretty neat, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home