Good Morning!
So Max? I guess I'll tell you about her because I have a bit of time. She's Morgan's roommate and she's from upstate. She's obsessed with Brokeback Mountain and Hedwig (both movies) and is all around fun to be with. She spent a lot of hours doing homework with me last Sunday night. Yup. I guess that's all I have to say. I can't remember her major. She's good times.
Okay so that LCD work. The crummy one was we had to do a grid that was 1/8 of an inch grid, and color in the little squares to match a photocopy of a rainbow painting so that when you stood back from it the colors matched and you could tell it was the painting. Oh my god, I did not even come close to finishing, and some people spent 20 hours on it and he was like... "not horrible, but...." sheesh. IT WAS A VICIOUS ASSIGNMENT! And the next assignment, we had to draw an apple and color it in and put color aid paper behind it to make it all work as a composition (I'll post mine so you see what I mean later) and then we had to draw nine circle-shapes (aka anything curved, but not bean like shapes) and they all had to be compleatly different from one another, the common thread that they were curved. We had to do the same thing with 3 sided objects and 4 sided objects. I'll post those, too, so you can see what I mean better. But now I should go because this might be the first morning I'm actually EARLY!
Have an excellent day! =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home