a few things...
This is an example of a contact sheet. It's a horrible picture and really hard to see, so sorry about that.

And this is a negative sleeve, what you keep your negatives in and make the contact sheet from so that you can see what pictures you want to print.

This is the Birthday card me and Morgan made for Tudor! Isn't it the best thing ever? He loved it and he's so cute, he said he now has to match it's awesomeness when our birthdays come around and he wont be able to! I quite enjoyed making it and I quite enjoyed the final product.

Oh and Annie? We needs to talk! Call me or something, pweeze? I lub you!


1 Comments:
Bonnie; I LOVED that birthday card, It's a lot like the paintings I do. I've been needing some kind of motivation to get back to my paints. That did it. I'm getting them out today. It's going to rain and that will be something to do cause I'll not be going anywhere this afternoon. Love G
Post a Comment
<< Home