MY FIRST PHOTOGRAPHS!

This one's super disorienting which is why I like it.


This one is just for fun, it's not actually one I put in my critique. It's here for mom! You like it? hehe







Tell me which one is your favorite, or which ones are your favorites, or tell me the order you like them, just out of curiousity.
Give me your thoughts.


6 Comments:
My thoughts? THEY"RE ALL FRIGGIN GORGEOUS (:
oh my god those are really really cooool!! i can't believe how awesome they are! i love the feet, the rope, and the first 2. the second one is amazing.
we should talk soon! i love you!
-annie
the second one looks like some creepy bug! its really interesting.
-annie
Bonnie: I think I like the one of the girl the best. I like the highlights in her hair an the expressiveness in the eye. The next one is the legs which we talked about.
I didn't quite get what you were trying to capture with that one with the plants and some kind of 'sculpture' in th background.
I went back to look at them and the one I'm talking about id #5
#5 is blurry. It has nothing to do with a sculpture. It's a building covered in leaves. You'd have to see it. I suppose.
Post a Comment
<< Home