I"M COMING HOME!!!
Ah yes, after Drawing, no? No, before drawing. Right. Okay, so my crit with him went fine, but I know my work to show him wasn't as good as at the midterm, Probably the same way LCD wasn't as good; as the problems got more difficult... you know the rest. Our all day drawing sucked, I don't like doing those types. It's not so much the time as the problem we were working on: the whole frigging space we could see, the room, all the jumbled stuff he'd set up, the model in the center, the windows in the back, the ceiling, EVERYTHING. It's an annoying problem. And then at the end of the day he made us all put our drawings up and he was like "I'm not even going to talk about these, the one's I've marked, I want. The rest, thank you." And then he went over our homework. Yes, homework. We have to do another self-portrait, but this time better, obviously, and then we have to do a toy, like a tonka toy, you know, those trucks? With circles and squares and such? Like a camera would work too, but I have to find something new because we've already done cameras. So that's all gunna be fun... I have to bring home my drawing pad... So I know I passed no problem, but I just don't know with what grade. I was glad when it was over.
Directly afterwards, I went to the Art History review session because my teacher was having one because there were so many complaints against him because he was making us memorize every single picture and other teachers assigned well, 40, and we had like 600 plus. So he was pretty pissed and offended, but he had to say to us in front of the department head that we didn't have to review the first half, only the second half, and that it wouldn't be obscure little things. Which was a lie, because a few on the test were HELLA obscure, and it made me mad beause I skipped those. But anyway, me and Michele, who is in his morning class, had been studying and we knew a lot of the comparissons he was going over so we were pretty excited because we thought we were ready for the test. But then the test was dumb, and I think I failed. But that's okay, because I think I still passed the class.
Photography the next morning was good, of course. I was really pleased with my final photographs on 11X14 paper, and I'm bringing them home for everyone to see yay! And then at the beginning of next semester, a few of them are going to go up in the halls for everyone to see in the Media Arts building where some of my classes are! Yay! But me teacher doesn't trust us to bring the pictures back haha, but I will. He brought us bagels! It was so nice =)
And then that afternoon after art history I went to Caitlyn's room and didn't come out but once. We watched two movies, some episodes of a TV show, some random tv, ate ice creams and chips, and it was awesome because I was EXHAUSTED and I was laying there half aslep for half of the time and then I slept SO WELL that night.
Thursday, I forgot to write about. I finished my printing no problem, which took up most of the day, and I studied art history for almost 5 hours with Michele, which was almost worthless, but anyway. And I donated blood again YAY! They have a shortage of blood and donors, so they called Michele because she was allowed to give again, and she came running into my room on Wednesday "Bonnie Bonnie! Do you want to give blood tomorrow?!" "Yes!" But then she couldn't because her dad advised against it since they we're going on a trip as soon as she got home and he didn't want her immune system weakened, so she'd going to donate at home when she and her family get back. But she came with me, and they had these little TV's to distract you, which was perfect! And it was fine and not nearly as scary as last time yay!
So yesterday, me Katy and Adah went to the city to do christmas shopping! I actually mostly did shopping for myself because I haven't ben shopping in AGES! I got the CUTEST hat EVER which you will all see when I come home! IT'S THE BEST! And oh my god, I had so much fun with them I don't even know how to describe it because I just really like the two of them, I think they're my favorites here. I got maybe 5 presents, which was good. We went to Union Square and I treated both of them to Starbucks and then we went to Strand Bookstore and I got myself three books and we were in the children's books section for a while and I really just wanted to stay in the bookstore all day. Then we went to the Christmas Village, which was esentially street vendors all set up in the middle of Union Square, and that's whre I got my hat. But there were so many people!!! And we all go so clastrophobic!!! Ahh!!! It makes me claustrophobic just thinking about it! Then we walked the ten blocks or so up the where Macy's is, and we stopped at this cafe to eat cuz I was HUNGRY and it was good and Adah go us all a brownie with cheesecake on top to split and it was DELICIOUS! Uhm.. yea so them we went to H&M and then Macy's, where we met mom and then came back to Pratt with her. I got Adah this pair of gloves at H&M that I wrapped up and snuck into her suitcase and I hope she didn't find it last night or this morning, I hope she finds it when she gets home. She should be on a plane right now. Katy's plane leaves at around 7 NY time. So yea, we did my laundry and packed an all that, and I was super anxious because Manhattan had been SO CROWDED and it just made me feel that way. But it's all good and done, and now me and mom are going to leave and our taxi's coming at one and WE'LL BE OFF!!!
I'll see you in 12 hours when I got home!!!
p.s. I ate airplanes...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home