Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Of course, I have tons to catch up on! By the time I write tomorrow, it'll be 6 whole days to write about! But I'm super awake right now and I don't even know why! It's rather annoying, it's around 11:30 and I really just want to go to sleep. But I'm up! So I figured I'd just say hello, in essence, and say HEY PETER! YUP I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Laura! =D I'm glad you all enjoyed the portraits. I'll have a few neat new assignments to post when I write tomorrow. Man, the stroies I need to tell... I'm so tempted! But I wont ruin them, I'll keep em a surprise =) Oh an Peter, I have done a few drawings of guys, but they were earlier ones hence not so good. But it never occured to me to do a long super good one like those, probably because I find the pictures in managzines and I like ones that fill the page like those do... and the magazines I found those in are chick magazines from my high school years. But next time I get around to doing another one, I'll consider doing a guy for sure! Awesome suggestion =) And Heather... Yup, the white hurts my eyes too now that you mention it, I just never read my own blog! Maybe try copying and pasting it into a word document so it's not so harsh? Sorry about that! And Grama, yup, I'm juiced about piano =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home