Last goodbyes and Food hunts
Moving right along. Hanna had to go home, but she said she'd try her hardest to see me in the evening. I sorta knew it wouldn't happen because she's leaving for somewhere tomorrow morning, so that was out last goodbye! It makes me pretty sad because Hanna is just such a wonderful friend. I can't even put good words to it. Watch out, really soon this all wont be making sense anymore, my eyes are closing... So me and Sophie and George went to Sophie's. She left this evening for Europe, so he parents were freaking out at her but allowed us to stay I think because they knew it was the last time me and her were going to see each other for about four months. So it was fun. George left for practice at around 5, and then Anna came over at around 6:30 because she and Sophie hadn't seen each other in a long while. Like I said, I FINALLY got Sophie to write on my pants, hehe. I'm liking them so far! They're really neat. Dad picked me and Anna up at 7:00. I know that was quick for Anna, but Sophie's mom was like they need to leave because they were leaving at 8. So me and Sophie said bye =( I wont see her for so long... But she said she'd call me every day and I told her if she honestly did, it would make my day every day and I would love it! Sophie's an awesome awesome friend. =)
So then me and Anna came home. I think I'm gunna see her for a quick sec on Wednesday night after me and the family go out for Tommy's birthday slash because I'm leaving for college! I really REALLY want to go to Filipo’s, but are we shocked? Tommy wants Indian food. I really am not a fan... and I usually win. So I'm looking forward to Italian. Haha. Anyways, me and Anna had a hell of a time trying to find something to eat for dinner because we have barely anything at all in this house! Seriously. But it was fun. It was an adventure. I mean, really. A journey with a whole bunch of twists and turns. But it all worked out well in the end. Hehe. Then we jumped on the trampoline for a while until mom got home and then we went to Longs because I needed all my soap etc. for school and Anna works at Longs so she gets a discount. We actually got about 30% off all together which was like $33 so that's really cool! We had good fun. I made her write on my pants and took a bunch of pictures of her too YAY! So I she had to leave and I said bye like it was the last goodbye just incase it was. God I'ma miss Anna. We're gunna talk on the phone all the time I hope.
But so the trip to Longs hella stressed me out for some reason! Probably everything is just feeling overwhelming at this point. So right up until I started this blog, after I took a shower that is, I PACKED and I essentially finished, my room is uber clean, I just need to vacuum and my suitcases are so heavy! Are you supposed to bring as little as possible? I have no idea, but I left out everything I just don't use. But yea, so I'm practically done and that completely de-stressed me. That and the fact that I'm exhausted at this point, at 3 in the morning running on straight fumes. I wanted to call Max, but by the time Anna left it was 11:30 and I'm sure it wasn't too late, I just feel like past 10:30 it's always too late unless you planned to call so late. I dunno, it's just feels like common courtesy to me. Past 10 is pushing it, but past 10:30 it's just not a time to call. Point is, I know he could have calmed me down, but I'm gunna call him tomorrow probably. And I'm calm now. So sleepy... And I called Naomi, but I don't know if she's home yet because she said she would call me when she got back. So hopefully that's before I leave so she can sign my pants and I can take some pictures with her and say bye! Yikes yikes...
Okay, so that's all out. I'm sure I forgot hella details that I'll remember while I'm falling asleep and be annoyed that I forgot, but snuggling into bed in a few minutes is gunna feel sooooooooo good. I can't wait. =) The other thing is that I thought I wouldn't be able to leave the house for the next two days because I'd be packing, but since I'm mostly done, I can! Whoot! And I think I'm gunna go shopping for presents for all my friends because I meant to get them all hella cool presents but I didn't get around to it and one of the most favoritist things of mine is to get my best friends presents, or even anyone a random present, I dunno, I just love it! So I wanna do that and I'll mail it to em or leave it at their house. Yay. I'm excited to think up what to get everyone... I've already though of two, and they're awesome, if I do say so myself...
Incase you weren't aware, I have two days left. This is Bonny, I'm OUT!
(p.s. I'll tell the story of Bonny (instead of Bonnie) tomorrow if I remember. I love tangents, I really do. But sleep just sounds so much more appetizing... I'm hungry...)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home