Sunday, August 06, 2006

Busy busy

Okay so I've been UBER busy, and by that I mean I've just constantly been with people since the last time I wrote and that's why I haven't had time to write. Okay, so I'm sensing I wont really be having much time in college, but I'll really try. Anyways...

Where did I leave off? Well, I haven't written anything about yesterday so... First off Annie came over and that was a freakin blast! She told me all about her trip which was so exciting and she showed me pictures and stuff and she looked at all my pictures from the end of the school year which are freakin adorable! So she looked at them a million times. And we hung out for about four hours but it ended so fast! We just sat on the couch and talked the whole time. And then she left and I hung out with another friend which was also really cool.

So then today I went to the farmers market with Naomi and we ate a bunch of really good food and then went back to her house, and I just got home. We watched Chocolat (I do believe it was spelled that way) and Ever After. This is the third time I’ve seen that movie, and all three times were this summer! But I’ll never tire of that movie! It’s so cute and such a good story and I love it! I wish I’d known about it forever, but then again, it’s okay because now I can watch it for the rest of my life! Haha.

I also got Grama’s camera yesterday. It’s automatic, which I’ve never dealt with, but I tried it out today and it’s just really weird not being able to adjust the controls myself! I like it because it’s light and it’s really great that Grama thought to send it to me. I’ll definitely use it, but mostly in place of a disposable camera for pictures of friends and stuff, you know? I still need a manual on for my artwork. But I see a camera collection in my future…

So my last days are going GREAT and really, I’m not too hot on leaving all of my friends… I may have said this before, but really I just want to pick them up and take them all with me, because I’m so excited to go, I just have so really really good friends here.

I can’t wait to learn guitar, because of course I’m taking the guitar Tommy gave me for my birthday with me! For those of you that don’t know, it’s a beautiful acoustic one and I just didn’t have the time to take lessons! So plan on finding someone who will just kinda teach me and fool around with it, you know, maybe someone who left theirs at home and want to play mine, but they can only play it for the price of teaching me! I also want to learn piano really badly but I have no idea how that’s gunna work out…

13 more days! But that would include today, which is practically over, and the day I leave… So holy CRAP 11 of them!

p.s. everyone, you know you can leave comments even though you’re don’t have a blog too? YUP so you should! Just click the comment button and then type your comment, for who you are hit “other” and then type in your name and viola! A comment. Serious! It works I know. hehe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie: You certainly are busy. I love hearing about all your doing.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home