But anyway, I’m really juiced about the class. Friends I know and a good teacher and my favorite subject = awesome. Plus, a few of us that are in both classes together were talking, and we’ve decided that we’re going to set up a system for dropping off and picking up our colored film, to make it easier on everybody. I think it sounds like the best plan in the world! That way, instead of once each week, dropping it of and the going back to pick it up, we’ll trade off and only have to do a drop off OR pick up once every two weeks, or something like that. BRILLIANT! I’m juiced about that! And we’re going to do a photo-supply run soonish to get that last few things. Lucky me, I have almost everything already YAY! It looks like the supply list for this year is going to be MASSIVLY cheaper! But I don’t wanna go get supplies until I’ve had all my classes and know everything I need, so I can make one run and get everything all at once!
But all in all, I am VERY excited so far about this year! I have good friends already made, room to meet plenty more, apartment-mates that seem great, good teachers and classes so far, a nice single bedroom, friends are near me in the apartments, I’m going to the gym, I’m eating well, I LIKE IT! I’m definitely already worried about being stressed, which ironically, is making me stressed (of course!) but a full-fatty schedule with good classes and teachers is WAY better than one with bad classes and teachers, so my life is better for that. Whew, I hope the enjoyment really stays for this year, because this school is supposed to be enjoyable! :)
So now I’m off to say goodbye to Tyler, Michele’s boyfriend. He’s leaving for Israel for a year, I think I wrote that yesterday maybe. But anyways, we’re taking the train to JFK to see him off. He’s a really great guy, I’m so glad I got to meet him and now he’s my friend! I have a gift for him from Peru yay. I gave a couple people presents, they liked them :) but yea, got out early again, only had about an hour of class, and Michele just got out of her class (same World Civ. Class as mine yesterday) so I’m going to meet her in her room now. So, that’s it for now I suppose! I got to talk to Molly today on the phone cuz she was home from school, and that was fantastic! Okay bye bye for now.


1 Comments:
i know talking to molly was fantabulous! x)
i'm glad school is good :)
Post a Comment
<< Home